Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran

3 posters

Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran

Post by Grand Duke Henry Wed May 28, 2008 12:24 am

It is the intention of the Ravenburger-Morovian Secret Service (RMSS), and of Director Schiller, to post all messages concerning the untimely death of Lord Charles Wilson III here.

The facts, as they stand currently, are that:

1) In the Supreme Court (Duetaria), Lord Charles was shot in the chest by Gaspard de Leyran (11:43 am, Monday 26 May 2008)

2) Lord Charles was immediately rushed to hospital, where he was visited by Dieter Hochkatzenburg, Ravenburger-Morovian First Lord of the Treasury (12:29 pm, Monday 26 May 2008)

3) Ten minutes after Herr Hochkatzenburg departed (15:42), Sir Derek Jacobi, suspected Vice-President of the Board of Twelve, was seen waiting to visit Lord Charles himself (15:52 pm, Monday 26 May 2008)

4) Sir Derek paid a visit to the Hospital Kitchens, where he inspected the evening's dinners before departing as well (15:58 - 16:03 pm, Monday 26 May 2008)

5) After an early supper, Lord Charles passed away, from poisoning by arsenic (16:13 pm, Monday 26 May 2008)

It is the full intention of the RMSS to investigate this disturbing and unacceptable matter as fully as possible.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty Re: The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Wed May 28, 2008 2:29 pm

The State of Nagadoches officialy thanks the Government of Ravenburg-Morovia for his action, and it too has already put all available agents, and appropiate help from the Ministry of the Interior. The Ministry of the Interior has already announced that all files and evidence in possession by the Nagadochian states are open to the Government of Ravenburg-Morovia, effective immediately, an requests all Duetarian Governements to do the same.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty Afternoon Update

Post by Grand Duke Henry Wed May 28, 2008 7:53 pm

This afternoon, at 15:40, the President of the Board of Twelve, John Mahoney, refused RMSS operatives entry to the board's HQ, the Royal Cotten Hall of Arts (Seacouver, Luschia), to interview Vice-President Sir Derek Jacobi. This action carries the acrid tang of suspicious activity!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty Extradition Charges.

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Thu May 29, 2008 11:37 am

Today, the Government of Nagadoches in cnsortium with that of Ravenburg-Morovia asked for Derek Jacobi, to be arrested and extradited to Nagadoches, where he will be tried in Williams-Hill City before the Congress. The Confederate Bureau of Military Investigators (CBMI) part of the Ministry of the Interior has offered a cash lump sum of 6 Billion Nagadochian Dollars and free invitations to Grand Duke Henry's soiree to any individual who captures the wanted man and brings him before the long arm of justice. Other members of the board of twelve are also in the CBMI most wanted list and sums fron 2 Billion Nagadochian Dollars are offered for them. Earlier today a member of the board of twelve was kidnapped by the CBMI and with Ravenburg's permission is currently in the process of extradition.
[img][/img]The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Heinz_the_baron_kraus_von_espy
Heinz the Baron Krauss Von Espy, kidnapped alleged member of the Board of twelve here photographed in his "shop" Le Pantalon Rouge
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty Re: The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Fri May 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Emperor Alejandro III. can I just ask who your avatar is... it just seems a bit... well... you know.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty The Avatar of Alejandro

Post by Grand Duke Henry Fri May 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Message from Film Fan (Foreign Minister, Upper Morovia-Carinthia) Dorn:

Emperor Alejandro's Avatar is actor Rob Lowe, most well-known for being a part of the "brat pack" in the 1980s. While in with this crowd ~which included emo-yuppie Ally Sheedy, pretty-in-pink princess Molly Ringwald, all-American jock Emilio Estevez (son of Martin Sheen) and rebel-psycho Judd Nelson~ Lowe made such films as St Elmo's Fire, where he played a hedonistic guitarist in love with a college idyll, and About Last Night... where he repeatedly slept with Demi Moore.

Lowe more recently starred in Wayne's World, with Mike Myers, as an oliy Cantonese-speaking televsion exec; and The West Wing, as White House Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Fri May 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Thankyou for your help Grand Duke Henry.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty SPACEY IS DEAD!!!

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Fri May 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Kevin Spacey commited suicide today, after the Confederate Bureau of Military Investigators infiltrated the chambers in a covert operation: number 2 (there hasn't been many in their short military history) or filed as Operation Kill Macbeth. The secret rooms of the board of twelve, were revealed to the CBMI after 47 hours of torturing the Secretary of the board of twelve, Heinz the Baron Kreuss Von Espy. Becase of Nagadochian law, the torturing could not occur within Nagadoches, so instead the CBMI tortured him in the air space of Nagadoches close allies in the matter, Ravenburg-Morovia. Although, Von Espy is now deained in a Confederate Prison Island, known ironically by its inmates as the Ritz, it is expected he will be joined by several members of the board later today. Unfortunately, the President of the Board of Twelve, Mr.Spacey was able to jump of the 12th floor of the building, before the CBMI could arrest him. Although family members of Spacey, including the derranged Gregory Lincoln Spacey, have not yet identified the body, the CBMI is pretty sure Mr.Spacey is dead. The Director of the CBMI has not given an official statement an agent who preferst to remain anonymous announced: (I hope you please excuse the language)
"I am not sorry the Son of the Bitch is dead. I am just sorry, we didn't get to put him in trial....I am sure the mother fucker would have gotten the death penalty. If we didn't give it to him, Ravenburg would have."

The CBMI is expected to publish a list of members of the infamous board of twelve later this week.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of the Statesman Charles Wilson by the Coward Gaspard de Leyran Empty Errata Corrected

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat May 31, 2008 1:09 am

Look, I am not sure where your 'information' is coming from, but Heinz the Baron Klaus Von Esspy was not Secretary on the Board of Twelve - as previously stated in a different post, that office is held by Jane Adams. Also, the late (?) Kevin Spacey was not Board President - he was not even an official member, with the president being John Mahoney. I am sorry, Emperor Alejandro, but could you please check your facts?

Otherwise, congratulations on the destruction of the Anarchist Spacey!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Sat May 31, 2008 10:24 am

Today for the first time the Director of CBMI stands before the International Press Corps, looking tired and anxious, he just stares wearily at the crowd a while before speaking. "We got it wrong. Von Espy, lied to us and we fell in his traps. However, subsequently despite our errors, Spacey is dead and several members of the board of twelve are under arrest." The International Press Corps do not mind that they were wrong, after all the Nagadochian military is reknown to the world as having modest abilities (if one is generous in their description), but one of the worst enemies of Duetaria is now dead! Hip Hip Hooray! Lord Kingsdown shall finally be avenged!
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum