Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation

3 posters

Go down

The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Empty The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:07 pm

The Cabinet Act hereby receives its most conclusive ratification to date, with the establishment of the first Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Senior Legislation by the Government of Ravenburg-Morovia, the incumbent World Assembly Delegate.

The Cabinet, 1 - 16 June 2008
The position of 'Deputy Chairman of the Cabinet ex officio ' has been created instead of the Deputy Delegate, and will be occupied by Secretary-General Cliff. It will only be in existence until 16 June, when a Deputy Delegate will be elected. Until 16 June, all Subcommittees will be ceremonially chaired by the WA Delegate in the absence of a deputy.

1. Count Otto Corsinus von Prittwitz-Berchtold, Acting Chancellor of Ravenburg-Morovia - World Assembly Delegate
2. Secretary-General Cliff of the Dictatorship of Telegram Operators - Deputy Chairman of the Cabinet ex officio
3. President Shortman of the Trade Republic of Potato Farmers - First Minister for Foreign and Dominion Affairs
4. Lady President Dame Helena Bonham Carter, Head of Government (Luschia) - First Minister for Internal and Judicial Affairs
5. Grand Nomad Lloyd of Catoagoa - First Minister for Defence and Security Affairs
6. The Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs will be elected soon

We now ask that King Wake create a page The Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation, with the WA Delegate as Moderator.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Left_bar_bleue0/1000The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Empty Re: The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 pm

I am most honoured at being chosen by Grand Duke Henry, and I offer my thanks.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Left_bar_bleue0/1000The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation Empty Re: The First Senior Executive Committee for Policy and Legislation

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 pm

i am honoured your grand dukeyness
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down