Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates

+3
Alexandros I Imperator
Kommandante Herman Torth
Grand Duke Henry
7 posters

Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:10 pm

I hereby found the Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates, vice-chaired by the Prime Minister of Monte San Alessandro. Its members are:

1. Rocheuses
2. Romardia
3. Gracania
4. Azjorn Nerub
5. Monte San Alessandro

The duties if the Subcommittee are as follows:

1. To determine policy towards the Empire of Greek Pirates
2. To examine fully and legally all matters apertaining to the supposed hostile activities of the Empire of Greek Pirates against Duetaria
3. To organise and control all military bodies involved in a possible invasion of the Empire of Greek Pirates
4. To oversee and moderate the invasion and takeover of the Empire of Greek Pirates dependent upon the policies made by action through Assigned Duty 1

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Re: The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Even in our time of trouble we shall look forward to this position and thank the Grand Duke for appointing us.
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Location : Among the people and helping to liberate neighbour nations!

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Subcommittee Action

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:22 pm

We wish to announce that, after consultation with Cabinet Foreign Minister Bonham Carter, the Subcommittee should begin to formulate a precise plan of action regarding the Greek Pirates. I request also that King Wake set up a page within the Cabinet for the subcommittee's members so that they can debate upon policy towards our rivals.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Monte San Alessandro

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Monte San Alessandro would like to formally thank the Ravenburg-Morovian Government for their Kindest invitation to join this sub-comitee and will use our full expertise in these affairs for appropiate Duetarian response to the Empire of Greek Pirates.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Re: The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates

Post by Consul Clarkeos Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 pm

AS the Joint Chief of Staff, i would like to declare that my polices shall be belligerent, and that the Greek Pirates should be destroyed, but any decisions upon such matters will be decided democratically.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm

If the new delegate would like to continue with this careful policy please state so. If you want to go to war now then please send me the message and I will have to accept it unless I veto it which I will only do if it appears incredibly unpopular in the region.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Policy Arrangements

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:58 pm

I would like to point out that all matters such as the war/proposed war should be discussed and debated in the Cabinet before being voted by the Forum at large. We must obey protocol!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:18 pm

The special page for the sub committee will be created tomorrow so look out for it then.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Appointed

Post by Tweek the allmighty Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 pm

I wish to thank King Wake I, and as i feel we should go to war. In Azjorn Nerub, the troops are restless, many demand battle, (as a side issue i would love to use my new "Disintergrator IV" or my Gatornator [fires real aligators])
Tweek the allmighty
Tweek the allmighty
Local councilor

Location : Thats for you to know and me to find out...wait that's not right.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:34 pm

My troops are restless. For too long have they been fully mobilised ready to go to war but the war hasn't come! We need action as soon as the MI has recced the area, or my troops may accidently 'liberate' some nations just outside our region as training...
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Liberation Actions

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Caracticus Isle already tried to pre-empt Rotherdomer tyranny by splitting from the Greek Pirates. They were mercilessly crushed and their land annexed by Rotherdom.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 pm

That's it, i'm invading a nearby rogue nation outside of any region.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Subcommittee for Policy Towards the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Subcommittee - where is it?

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Where is the subcommittee page? We need it now (and an MI page).
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down