Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units

4 posters

Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units

Post by Grand Duke Henry Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm

With the Military Intelligence Act passed, we must now appoint a Director-General of each. This is the responsibility of the Chairman of the Committee of the Joint Military Staffs, but we welcome any suggestions. There should be, for each candidature, a proposed Director-General of the Unit for Homeland Security and Anti-terror Investigations (H.A.S) and a proposed Director-General of the Unit for Foreign Investigations and Espionage (F.E.S).
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Left_bar_bleue0/1000Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty Re: Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Can I nominate myself?
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Left_bar_bleue0/1000Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty Ravenburger-Morovian Candidates for Director-Generalships

Post by Grand Duke Henry Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 pm

We propose the following men for the two vacant Director-Generalships.

1. Gevrey Bonneau de Nançai (b. 1961) - Director-General of H.A.S
The most respected intelligence officer in Ravenburg-Morovia, Nançai hails from the wealthy province of Laurevert, south-west Ravenburg. Educated at the prestigious Hochhaus University, he entered the RMSS as Officer for South-West Ravenburg in 1987. Nançai was crucial in carrying out reconnaissance that led up to the defeat of the radical Nasamonean Defence Force (NDF) terrorists in 1989-90. Since 1996 the senior Deputy Director of the RMSS, he also organised much of the intelligence work that investigated the wing of Pure Karkelbania based in Morovia in May 2008, work that resulted in the cell's destruction on 1 June.

2. Alexia von Schwarzberghof, Burgravine of Este-Hesse (b. 1973) - Director-General of F.E.S
One of the brightest young stars in the RMSS, her record of service is unparalleled in Ravenburg-Morovia. Schwarzberghof's career began when she used the considerable Este-Hesse fortune to enter the Department of International Commission in 2000. From there, she proved invaluable in managing the intelligence work leading up to the overwhelmingly successful invasion of Pomevinia in March 2008, before taking over all intelligence operations in the Empire of Greek Pirates and other regions as Operational Director of International Commissions.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty NOMINATION

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

We nominate the following:

1) Andrew Michael the Lord Fhraws-Suez: Two term Attorney General (Secreatary of Justice) and one term Minister of the Interior. Also, previouisly Director of MSACTU(Monte San Alessandrian Counter-terrorist Unit) and of the MIIO6 (The 6th branch of Military International Intelligence Operations.)

2) Kiefer, the Lord Bauer-Sutherland- current Director of MSACTU

3) Captain Polonium- Greenoland's Minister of the Interior.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty Re: Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:54 pm

I hereby nominate the following:

HAS - Sir Anthony Morgan. Head of the Dictatorship of Telegram Operators highly successful Internal Security Service (ISS) he has been crucial in the prevention of numerous terrorist attacks, as well as breaking up rebellions and crushing those impertinent enough to think they have freedom.

FES - Dictatorship of Telegram Operators' highly decorated head of the Foreign Territories Surveillance Network (FTSN) Sir John Ryan. He is highly qualified for the job, being mostly responsible for setting up DOTO's FTSN, which has spies in important positions in almost every nation that has become known to DOTO. He was my right hand man during the rebellion, in which my super-soldier army took over. He has been particularly successful at providing intelligence for military strikes, for example while liberating the Federation of Dictionary Writers and the Armed Republic of Insane Hunters.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty Request from Schiller

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:07 am

The RMSS Director, Schiller, taps King Consul Clarkeos on the arm in the Grand Council Hall.

"Consul, might I ask that you post your thoughts on the candidates so far? It would be helpful to know your current opinions as chairman of the staffs - Sir Christopher failed in that noticeably when appointing military personnel," the RMSS grandee smiles winningly, "now, on to more pleasant matters. What do you think the King Lear production will be like on our state visit this week? I was rather hoping to see Sir Ian play Lear again."

"I couldn't agree more, old boy, McKellen is a superb actor, of the highest quality! So, what was your verdict on No Country for Old Men? Thrilling, eh?"

The two quickly become immersed in culturally highbrow chat as they sip their chilled Chablis.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 pm

We need a decision soon so that whoever is chosen can carry out their duties.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Alexia von Schwarzberghof, Burgravine of Este-Hesse (b. 1973) - Director-General of F.E.S
For H.A.S post Sir Anthony Morgan. Head of the Dictatorship of Telegram Operators highly successful Internal Security Service (ISS)
These two candidates seem to have the required skills, especially von Schwarzberghos experience with the Empire of Greek Pirates.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Appointment of the Director-Generals of Military Intelligence Units Empty "Thank you", says Mettenburg

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:33 pm

"We wish to thank the Consul profusely for his wise and estimable choices," says Chancellor Mettenburg in the Grand Council Hall, "especially, of course, for setting our own Alexia on a pedestal with the likes of the great Sir Anthony. I am sure that both distinguished officers will bring their supreme experience to bear upon this delicate but overwhelmingly important mission."
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Sir Anthony Morgan rises to the pedastal:

"I wish to thank the Consul for his wise and brilliant choice. I am honoured to be working alongside such a brilliant colleague as Alexia von Schwarzberghof. I will begin my duties immediately. may I request that MI has an area on the forum to post its finds in private before bringing them to the eyes of the public?"
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down