Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones.

3 posters

Go down

Should we supply sportsmen with performance inhancing drugs?

Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Vote_lcap29%Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Vote_lcap71%Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Vote_lcap0%Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Empty Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones.

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Fri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Is it right to sell human growth hormone to sportsmen to inprove their peformences? If we open up a market in steroids and other performance inhancing drugs it will improve econimies by billions each year. Though it will probably mean that no one in Duetaria will be hosting the Olympic Games any time soon.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Left_bar_bleue0/1000Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Empty Drugs

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Fri May 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Whether or not we supply sportsmen with these drugs is an interesting question. Maybe we could have seperate events for sportsmen with drugs allowed?
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Left_bar_bleue0/1000Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Empty Re: Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones.

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Fri May 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Sounds like a sound idea, seperate races for those there and here, its music to my ear
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones. Empty Re: Supplying Sportsmen with GH and other drugs/hormones.

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:42 pm

acn those who have not voted please vote, since the poll will be closing soon, and i wish for it to finnish with a decisive victory!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:55 pm

No way, can you imagine Shooting on LSD?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm

not those types of drugs dumboe!! performance enhancing drugs and hormones!! Not stuff like crack and speed!!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:28 pm

Grand Nomad Lloyd wrote:not those types of drugs dumboe!! performance enhancing drugs and hormones!! Not stuff like crack and speed!!

Its called a joke and I do feel they spoil the competition.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Hmm, i think that they could be used as a more truthful measure of a countries ability as it shows their level of medical advancement.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:31 pm

but perhaps sport is more than a show of power, but a show of sportsmanship and morality. Perhaps we could have a medical olympiad where countries can show of or prove their medical abilities?
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 pm

No drugs in sport! Find another way to show off your medical abilities.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum