Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all concerned with the election.

3 posters

Go down

To all concerned with the election. Empty To all concerned with the election.

Post by President Shortman Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Fellow candidates, Grand council, voters, I have been exhausted by this election. My opponent has been a worthy foe, but I have decided to withdraw from the election and I hand all my support and votes to Grand Duke Henry. I am an old and successful politician, so I will step aside for the younger generation to take my place as one of Duetaria. This decision has been painful yet necessary. I am open to any questions you mite have. I also request that Grand Duke Henry reply to this. Thank you.
President Shortman
President Shortman
Local councilor

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
To all concerned with the election. Left_bar_bleue0/1000To all concerned with the election. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

To all concerned with the election. Empty UN Elections

Post by Grand Duke Henry Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:44 pm

The Grand Duchy of Ravenburg-Morovia thanks President Shortman for his magnanimous acceptance of our delegature. We will strive to uphold all Duetarian values, and to usher in a new period of cultural, social and economic renaissance.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
To all concerned with the election. Left_bar_bleue0/1000To all concerned with the election. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

To all concerned with the election. Empty Re: To all concerned with the election.

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:27 pm

And thus concludes our election, now let us get on with the job of running Duetaria.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To all concerned with the election. Empty Re: To all concerned with the election.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down