Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gracania Libertus!

+3
Tweek the allmighty
Prime Minister Walex
Kommandante Herman Torth
7 posters

Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Gracania Libertus!

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Chancellor Velloratus sits comfortably upon his throne on a balcony jutting out from one of the private rooms of his palace. Delicately he sips his port while watching four people hang. They had been convicted of starting their own newspaper and it would not be long before they were dead. Velloratus, the unopposed ruler of Gracania is currently ranked as one of the regions most successful and prominent dictators. Having taken power fifteen years previously in an unpopular and bloody coup he has kept power through a policy of fear and death. He smiles as he looks down at the silent crowd, unable to leave until the hanging is ended by guard on every exit.
The tranquil mid morning hanging is suddenly shattered. All of the hanging men as the ropes are magically cut. The sound of shooting echoes around the square and Velloratus relaxes, the guards are dealing with the executioner he assumes. This seemed to happen occasionally that the executioner would ‘volunteer’ to leave his post after deciding he would take no more part in it. However as guards around the square fall the horrible truth dawns on Velloratus.

A few minutes previously on the opposite side of the square Herman Torth stands with his fellow Ghanaians dressed in camouflage jackets and black berets. “Right cut the ropes!” Sharpshooters positioned around the square, having been practising in the Gracanian Mountains for weeks, fire directly at the ropes setting the hanging men free. “Right people take the guards and unveil the banner!” With guards falling and Velloratus being hurried inside by his personal guard Torth and his men unveil a huge banner to the cheering of the crowd who quickly disperse fearing the return of Gracanian guards. As the first of the heavily armed soldiers enter the square the rebels have already left leaving only the sign behind them which proclaims “Grakaminia Lkbtus 2008” which in Karkelbanian (the language of diplomacy in the region) means “Freedom for Gracania 2008”.
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Location : Among the people and helping to liberate neighbour nations!

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Gracania Libertus! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Gracania Libertus! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Re: Gracania Libertus!

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:21 pm

King Wake sits in his private state rooms with President Shortman who is on a state visit. Suddenly an aide enters and hands the King a piece of paper. Shortman raises his eyebrows, “What’s up?” “Gracania, there’s been an attack by rebels on a public hanging, here.” He hands him the paper. “See, the problem is, do we continue to support Velloratus or do we support the rebels? They may not even want our help.”

Last edited by King Wake I on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Gracania Libertus! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Gracania Libertus! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:35 pm

Herman Torth stands with his second in command Georgey Klink beside him upon a crude wooden stage. From the look of the place you would never guess its inhabitants were threatening to bring down the government. It was hidden deep within the Gracanian mountains of the North and made up of a shamble of camouflaged tents that concealed ammo dumps, living quarters and even a printing press. "Friends we have begun our quest!" The sound of cheering fills the valley as the men and women you have just returned from the capital Kresnig with the un-hanged men. "We will not just be another group of ragged rebels with a good cause but no means to accomplish their goals. We have the will power, we have the capabilities and we will triumph! Over the coming weeks we will strike out against the enemy, the people will join us once they see that Velloratus can be beaten and then we can live in freedom, together, as one!"
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Aid

Post by Tweek the allmighty Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Tweek after taking 5 hours to read the newspaper finally strides out to his aides, Sadistica, Serj and the newest addition to the alliance, Chef Brian. "So... who do we support?" Tweek asked.
Sadistica stood and said, "I say we remain neutral, suppy a small guard of our soup fed super soldiers to the Chancellor yet supply the rebels with some wepons so no matter who wins we remain on top."
"Excellent plan, Chef Brian, what do you have to say?"
After a lengthy pause Chef Brian stands and says "There are no snails here"
"Well said my friend" Tweek booms, before turning to Serj and whispering "what the hell did that mean?"
Serj whispers back "I think it means yes."
Tweek the allmighty
Tweek the allmighty
Local councilor

Location : Thats for you to know and me to find out...wait that's not right.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Statement from Luschia

Post by Lady President B. Carter Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Lady President Dame Helena Bonham Carter today issued a Policy Statement regarding Gracania with Defence Minister Ellen Page and Field Marshal Sir Christopher Lee. The head of government gave her brief speech from the Balconey of 14-18 Royale Plaza, the lord president's official home.

"My Government and my Party has long enjoyed an enviable reputation for honesty and free dealing," said the lady president, "and in our response to the Gracanian Crisis, we will strive to maintain the moniker of the 'First Party of Liberty'. It is my view that full support should be thrown behidn the cause of unilateral diplomacy in Gracania - without dicussion or pacific intent, then we can but fail. However, if Chancellor Velloratus would just agree to hold talks with the Freedom Movement, then all unnecessary bloodshed and violence might end in compromise. Have heart, Duetaria, and we can deliver Democracy!"

Cheers from the throng indicated the strength of feeling that supports Bonham Carter's actions, and her speech has been a considerable coup against the pro-Freedom Jennifer Jason Leigh, currently level with the Lady President in polls.
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

http://www.helena-world.com

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Backhand talks

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 pm

In a communique released through the back channels Torth has announced he would be pleased to enter into talks with Velloratus. Velloratus in turn has confirmed that talks will take place soon.

Three days later Torth and a few of his others including Klink travel towards Velloratus' palace in the middle of the capital. Klink turns to Torth in the back of the van. "Herman, I don't like this."
"Don't worry Georgey. I'm sure the Chancellor has seen sense, I'm hoping for a power sharing agreement then a full retirement from him."
"You hope for too much Herman. Do you really think he will give us anything?"
"I have a degree from the school of life and I cannot help but be optimistic. All these years of oppression? This time Velloratus will not get away with it. Are we here?" Torth looks around as the van slows to a stop. Klink sticks his head carefully through the latch between the cabin and the back of the van. He pulled it back quickly pointed towards the front and drew a finger across his throat. The four in the back including both Torth and Klink cock their semi automatic machine guns (Built in Catoagoa, smuggled through Potato farmers and until a few seconds ago cunningly hidden inside the seats) and position themselves in position behind the doors. Torth nods to Klink. "Are we there yet?" After a couple of seconds a voice calls back "Yes." "Well open the doors man!" As the doors open Klink, Torth and the two others open fire upon the Gracanian national guards. In five minute all fifteen of them are dead. Torth turns to Klink, "Put our guys in the back we can bury them later. Discussion? Huh, Velloratus makes discussion with a gun. Let it be known that we fully declare war on the government. Get any group we can trust, any person, any foreign statesmen and bring them to the North. This is the end of this Dictatorship!"
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty supplies

Post by Tweek the allmighty Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:03 pm

A subtly disguised member of Azjorn Nerub walks up to a member of the rebels, "I have in that truck over there some supplies from the alliance to show our support."
"Very well show me the goods" The agent opened the door, there are 4 boxes stamped with "Tweek", "Sadistica", "Serj" and "BrIaN" in a barely legible scrawl. The rebel opend Tweek's box first, within there is a supply of the new "Spleenrippa 5000" gun, "We wish for the rebles to test this wepon in the field." The box marked "sadistica was filled with "Flaystations" Small handheld devices that flay the skin from the target. The box from Serj had explosives. Finally the box marked Brian, a wierd smell arose from the box. It was pried open to reveal........... fish and toothpaste? "What the hell?" exclaimed the rebel,
"Hey i've got no idea either, no one understands, no one questions as they very rarely understand the order or the answer"
Tweek the allmighty
Tweek the allmighty
Local councilor

Location : Thats for you to know and me to find out...wait that's not right.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Hmm, i feel impelled as a recently new democracy to support the rebels. However i shall only send moral support, in case the Loyalists win. Thats politics for you. *secretly sends rebels the Centurion VII tanks and Gladius SMGs
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Being a dictator, I am sad when one looks set to fall. I will hereby send a shipment arms to help oppose the rebels. This will include the special issue PF 39, specially designed to be easily used so ill trained forces can be raised and sent into battle without being hopeless. Long live all dictators!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:27 pm

With both sides being backed by numerous countries it would seem we are preparing the country for self destruction.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:27 pm

Mybe we should just nuke it. It would be cheaper!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Could'nt you use your super soldier citizens instead, if we nuke them we would have to go through an awful lot of red tape.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:10 pm

There will be no nuking of our fellow Duetarians!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:20 pm

I am unwilling to commit military forces, without gaining anything in return. And is it OK if I provide the rebels with nuclear weapons? I wouldn't be the one doing the nuking so there would be no red tape!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 pm

but then the rebels (when you send your troops in) will be nuking them with our own weapons...
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:54 pm

I decree that no Nuclear weapons may be sent to the area, also no super soldiers are to be sent either.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Save Sibercus!

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Gracania Libertus! Gracaniarebelion

Herman Torth and his allies have now freed much of the north of the country. However the tyrant Velloratus is still in control of the Great River and the Capital Gracanus. Also the small town of Sibercus (built in honour to Ducaliantia in the distant past when Gracania was in Siberia) has managed to overthrow the government but is surrounded on all sides. Word has it that Torth is preparing an attack to save the town.
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Go rebels. I mean we are completely neutral. However we approve of the overthrow of tyrants
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Gracania Libertus! Empty Velloratus deffeated!

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Herman Torth surrounded by his followers heads towards the Chancellor's private study, this is the last place in Gracania that is still ruled by Velloratus. "Come out Velloratus, you've lost!"
"Never!" Bullets rip through the thick oaken doors (made from wood imported from the forests of Romardia) and the rebels dive for cover.
"You're all alone Velloratus, even your personal guard has surrendered!"
"Liar!" He lets off a few more bullets then a loud click can be heard as the last of his ammunition runs out. Torth strides inside to find the all powerful dictator of Gracania hiding behind a desk. Torth drags him by the neck onto the balcony. Below they can see the last of the imported super soldiers being rounded up and shot. Herman hurls Velloratus into a corner as Gregory Klink, Torth's right hand man comes onto the balcony.
"The last of his personal guard and puppet government have been shot, you've won Herman!"
"No, we've won! I now declare that Gracania is a Communist Republic!"
"NO!" In a last act of defiance Velloratus rises up and pushes Klink over the edge! He falls for what seems an eternity to Torth but when he finally hits the ground there is no doubt he is dead. In a rage Torth pulls out a 342 HT Revolver (Catoagoan weaponry but refined in Karkelbania) and blasts Velloratus to the hell be so deserves.
"Now that this is done we can run the country for the people! Duetaria has been changed my friends, may our brave revolution ripple among the other oppressed peoples of this region!"
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Freedom for Gracania, although I disagree with such violence and lack of fair trial. Even so, excellent work.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Who's super soldiers were being shot? I haven't sent any men in yet and there is no chance they would lose to untrained rebel scum.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nick gropes Shells)
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 pm

I think Tweek sent some to the region so they'll be his unless anyone else sent any.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Nope, we only supplies humanitarian aid to those who needed it.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 pm

I ask that a response to the current crisis be prepared i.e. aid for the fledgling country or destruction of it.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Viva Socialiste!
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down