Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates

2 posters

Go down

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Unconfirmed reports from Duetarian ally Ponte-Emilia, a nation currently in the Empire of Greek Pirates that borders Ravenburg-Morovia, indicate that General Louis La Valliere, erstwhile dictatorial ruler of Morovia, has sought asylum in the Republic of Rotherdom, WA Delegate state for the Greek Pirates. If true, this is tantamount to an act of aggression by Rotherdom.

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Huston03
Louis La Valliere, former Morovian Head of State
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Left_bar_bleue0/1000Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Re: Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Fri May 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Where are these Greek Pirates from, is not Kit inthat region?
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Left_bar_bleue0/1000Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Explanation

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat May 31, 2008 1:02 am

Oramnis, the nation ruled by the Prince-Wigmaster Kit Fowler, was deleted by NationStates because he didn't go on it for over a month.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Re: Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Sat May 31, 2008 5:48 pm

Perhaps he could still use it in NS 2
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Intrigue in the Empire of Greek Pirates Empty Exciting Update

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat May 31, 2008 8:19 pm

Foreign Minister Draskenburg stand before an assembly of journalists to read out an important announcement related to the former state of Oramnis.

"I wish to confirm with this statement the rumours current in Duetaria that I and Clemens von Quitzow, Darmsburger Secretary of Foreign Affairs, have been conducting diplomatic talks with a former Oramnian statesman, namely the notorious political 'fixer' and senator Sir Wyndham Sheraton Romanis-Whiteside. Sir Wyndham for many years served in various Oramnian posts such as Commissar for Business and Economy, Commissar for Agriculture and Labour, and Commissar for Foreign Affairs. He is currently living as an expatriate in Darmsburg-Gotha, and is eager to co-found a new state with other Oramnian ministers that would join us in Duetaria!"

The paparazzi applaud, but Draskenburg waves them to silence, looking somewhat grim.

"More disturbingly, however, gentlemen, Sir Wyndham has oft spoken to both myself and Secretary von Quitzow of a Rotherdomer 'plot' to take over control of Oramnis. We strongly suspect that the dictatorship of Oramnis only collapsed due to clandestine quasi-military activity against it by Rotherdom and the latter's nefarious ally, Worcestershireland."
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down