Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria?

5 posters

Go down

What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria?

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Here is a poll so that I know what type of music to send into rd. and so that rd can play music that everybody likes/ the most poular.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Left_bar_bleue0/1000What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty Re: What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria?

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Good poll
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Left_bar_bleue0/1000What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty Re: What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria?

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 pm

thankyou, though Jacek is a bad poll
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:30 pm

lol!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:41 pm

thankyou i thought was funny as well!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:08 pm

it seems that rock'n'roll and indie are drawing?? Who will win??
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Indie rules.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty Ma Musique

Post by Grand Duke Henry Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 pm

I ticked "60s stuff" thinking of Bob Dylan, Joan Baez and co... but Lily Allen and Dido would be more than welcome too!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm

What an odd taste in music you have, especially for a teenage boy.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

What would type of music would you like to hear on radio Duetaria? Empty Odd? Classy!

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:25 pm

It is idiosyncratic, not 'odd'! Lily Allen rules!

Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Lilly Allen sucks! Expect a mix of the Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand, Simon and Garfunkle and music from the Sharpe soundtrack.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:38 pm

YAY!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Don't forget to add some Foo Fighters or Arctic Monkeys. I'm sure President Shortman will agree with me that Arctic Monkeys have to be played now and again.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:30 pm

Arctic monkeys are a must from time to time
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Well this weeks episode will be done sometime today so look out for your suggestions, no A M this week though.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Damn...
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down