Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion Force

4 posters

Go down

Invasion Force Empty Invasion Force

Post by President Willman Sat May 03, 2008 5:12 pm

We should invade another region.
We should create a small invasion force consisting of about six nations, all of which should be in the WA.
We should then move them into the other region, unless it has a password.
We should then all vote for one of our nations as WA delegate and once it has become delegate ban all the original nations, then change the password.

What do you think of this idea?
Which nation would be a likely candidate for invasion?

The Evil Yams will be in charge of military operations in Duetaria from now on.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Invasion Force Left_bar_bleue0/1000Invasion Force Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Invasion for the Nation!

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat May 03, 2008 6:56 pm

At lunch with his wife Nathalie today, Ravenburger-Morovian minister Dieter Hochkatzenburg answered questions on the Invasion Concept.

"For some time now, certain high-ranking politicians in Duetaria have been considering an invasion of a rival region. But we do not agree that the Evil Yams should have complete control over military planning, especially given the excellent track record of Luschian Chief of Staff Christopher Lee."
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Re: Invasion Force

Post by President Willman Sat May 03, 2008 7:29 pm

While taking a break from The Evil Yam's daily shooting practice, he commented on the running of military operations in Duetaria, "My people and I are unhappy with Grand Duke Henry's proposal for control of military operations. He already has the most influential position in Duetaria, apart from King Wake I. The other nations of Duetaria should be able to keep control of a certain part of the running of the country. Grand Duke Henry is only recommending Christopher Lee for the position because Luschia is under his control. Either he will agree to my control of military operations, or they shall be run under the control of both of us."
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Outrage in Ravenburg-Morovia!

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat May 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Slipping out from the celebration in Brada, Luschia, for Rita Hayworth Appreciation Day, Chancellor Mettenburg commented to journalists:

"Alas, his Majesty the Evil Yam misunderstood us - we were proposing that the armed forces are run individually by all nations. However, now that it is brought up we have one suggestion - namely, the establishment in our regional capital of a Committee of the Duetarian Joint Staffs, consisting of national Chiefs of the Military Staffs or Commanders-in-Chief. Then, we could appoint a Chairman of the Committee of the Joint Staffs and a Chief of the Regional Military Staff, perhaps a Yamian and Field Marshal Lee, respectively. Oh, and we do not take kindly to being called 'in control of Luschia' - this is perjorative rubbish!"

That said, Mettenburg returns to the Hall in time for a celebratory showing of Gilda.

PS: COULD WRITERS HERE PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO "GRAND DUKE HENRY" IN POSTS; THE HEAD OF GOVERNMENT AND POLICY-MAKER IN RAVENBURG-MOROVIA IS CHANCELLOR METTENBURG.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Give Peace a chance? Karkelbania says it can wait!

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue May 06, 2008 9:00 pm

King Wake storms in. "The Evil Yamians have been on dangerous footing recently! They propose the banning of a member for no apparent reason and now they demand that they be given a hold on Duetarian military policy. I would like to remind the honorable gentlemen that if power were to be removed from the current state as Karkelbania as Chief and Ravenburg-Morovia as deputy chief of the Military staffs to a system run by one country I believe it should be one with military experience. Karkelbania formulated the plan that brought us out of the recesses of The Grand Coalition of Siberia and took us to Lower Schlovowia. When we invaded Lower Schlovoiwa Karkelbania was at the front lines, we took the capital of Alexiopolos on the 14th March and the other countries of our Invasion force followed our plan to take the rest of the region. I'm sure my friend Chancellor Mettenburg can provide you with the casualty lists for that war. More recently were the DofE wars again formulated by Karkelbanians being assisted by Reavenburg-Morovians. Please sir if your state has greater experience then I will order in food while you read out your obviously substantial list!" Wake pauses while the laughter subsides. "However if you are willing to concede that Karkelbania is a more worthy leader then I invite you to send me a message and I will inform you of a plan that has been in the making since before you joined our great region."
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Secret Conclave

Post by Lady President B. Carter Tue May 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Amidst a hail of boos and jeers, acting Lady President Bening rises to her dainty feet.

"A secret plan, King Wake?" she calls imperiously, causing a hushed silence to dsecend upon the Grand Council. "Does this not supercede the time-honoured values of democratic government held dear by Duetaria? A Plan, arisen from the Conclave of Oligarchy presided over by Karkelbania and Ravenburg-Morovia, that could threaten our peace? This is treachery!"

"How dare you speak of perfidious dealings," yells Chancellor Mettenburg derisively, "When your very own lawful liberal Béart promulgated the assassination of Lord Illface!"

"Lies!" shrieks Béart in furious response. Bening signals for calm.

"That is both preposterous and inflammatory, Charles, and you damn well know it. I call for Yamo-Luschian-Catoagoan control over the military, in true democratic spirit!"
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

http://www.helena-world.com

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Shock!

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue May 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Lord President Hurt wrote:"That is both preposterous and inflammatory, Charles, and you damn well know it. I call for Yamo-Luschian-Catoagoan control over the military, in true democratic spirit!"

Yamo-Luschian-Catoagoan control? Madness sir, madness! What experience do these countries have? Catoagoa? Did they not flee Shlovowia just before the war?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Invasion Force Empty Luschia Insulted

Post by Lady President B. Carter Wed May 07, 2008 1:05 am

Field Marshal Sir Christopher Lee rises in pure venomous disgust in the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Duetaria, General Guderian Camerarius.

"This is contemptible behaviour, Guderian," he exclaims angrily. "Luschia, more even than Karkelbania, was the nation that planned and put into practice the attack on our Alejandrian enemies on 15 and 16 March."

"Let us be frank, Christopher..."

"Be silent!" bellows the aged veteran in his stentorian tones, "My army and expeditionary force was single-handedly responsible for taking Pomevinia, even sacrificing the great Kevin Spacey for security in Duetaria, and for what? To be demeaned? To have our experience insulted? I defy your undemocratic methods of military 'rule'! We demand that a legislative Military Management Act be placed before the Grand Council."
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

http://www.helena-world.com

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Wed May 07, 2008 9:20 pm

"I'm sorry, but what exactly are these 'Wars' which you speak of? I cannot recall any but the fake history that you posted to glorify your nation. It's not as if any of these actually happened! The invasion of DofE never really happened! If it had we'd have been preparing an invasion force. Unless the rest of Duetaria never knew of it!" replies an angry Yamian MP, with supporting cheers resounding in the hall.

Last edited by The Evil Yam on Wed May 07, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed May 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Pomevinia? Pomevinia? A trifle! If you would revert to the precise planning of the attack on Alexiopolos by Karkelbania and the heroic fighting by our men on the streets of the capital!

But gentlemen why are we fighting ourselves? Luschians were included in the planning and we have a system of chief of staffs that works fine.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Wed May 07, 2008 9:34 pm

May I remind you King Wake, that Chancellor Mettenberg is supporting me in the removal of the Happy Yams. But, to be honest, they're really not worth all this trouble. I have decided to drop the matter, unless anyone thinks strongly that I should continue with it.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed May 07, 2008 9:39 pm

We have no problem with their removal if we are given a reason. Also we did invade Lower Schlovowia thank you very much!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Wed May 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Why didn't you notify other nations of the invasion?
Oh, and Happy Yams copied my nation name!!!
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed May 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Because Duetaria was formed after we had defeated them
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Thu May 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Aaah, that is why...
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down