Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running For A Better Duetaria

+2
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Alexandros I Imperator
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you vote for Monte San Alessandro for WA?

Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_lcap13%Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_lcap13%Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_lcap0%Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_lcap38%Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_lcap0%Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_lcap38%Running For A Better Duetaria Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Running For A Better Duetaria

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Sat May 31, 2008 10:27 pm

MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO IS RUNNING TO BE YOUR WA DELEGATE TODAY!
please answer the pole to see Monte San Alessandro's chances to run and win a campaign as WA Delegate.

Monte San Alessandro- tomorrow's today for Duetaria!
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Re: Running For A Better Duetaria

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Sat May 31, 2008 11:30 pm

How do you intend to make Duetaria, a better place!!! Hah, join my election run and you can be in my cabinet, run for delegate on your own and you will be crushed!!!!!!!!!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Running For A Better Duetaria Left_bar_bleue0/1000Running For A Better Duetaria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:41 pm

Angry people start throwing eggs and shouting such things as "Give us a policy or get off!"
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Running For A Better Duetaria Left_bar_bleue0/1000Running For A Better Duetaria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:42 pm

I will resign my candidacy for the post of WA Delegate effective immediately.
I endorse LLOYD
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Our Response

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm

My Government wishes to state that it intends to support Grand Nomad Lloyd in the Third General Election in Duetaria.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Chief of Staff

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 pm

I Shall now run for Chief of Staff, endorsing Lloyd to the candidacy.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm

thankyou all most graciously for your support, you shall be rewarded. Emperor Alejandro III, I shall be more than happy to make you my cheif of staff if I win the elections, and Grand Duke Henry, you shall be my deputy.

Last edited by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Chief of Staff Complications

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Unfortunately for you, noble Emperor, King Wake has issued an executive order to the effect that the Staffs Chairman is directly appointed by me. But you can forward your candidate on the relevant page of Regional Politics.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 pm

kk
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty HELL NO!

Post by Tweek the allmighty Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:43 pm

he he "Not a chance in Hell" is the most popular
Tweek the allmighty
Tweek the allmighty
Local councilor

Location : Thats for you to know and me to find out...wait that's not right.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweek the allmighty Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Emperor Alejandro III wrote:MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO IS RUNNING TO BE YOUR WA DELEGATE TODAY!
please answer the pole to see Monte San Alessandro's chances to run and win a campaign as WA Delegate.

Monte San Alessandro- tomorrow's today for Duetaria!

It's apoll you pillock not a pole. You hit someon with a pole (Hits Secretary-Genral Cliff with a pole "OW") See? you vote on a poll (Votes Yes on poll to hit Secretary-Genral Cliff with a larger pole) Get it?
Tweek the allmighty
Tweek the allmighty
Local councilor

Location : Thats for you to know and me to find out...wait that's not right.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:17 pm

Well can't you appoint me then?
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Duetaria

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:33 pm

I will run again for delegate.
Dispite several attemts to stop me, I am now back.
Why should I run?
I dream for a better Duetaria, where all of the nations have an equal say and all voices are heard. Duetaria can and will expand into a new and brighter horizon of the future. A young, committed nation like Monte San Alessandro will bring youth and vigour and a new face from the much respected but too known political dinosaurs that have ruled us for generations: the Grand Duke Henry, whose crimes have rippled this nation and corrupted our ideals. Give new things and new faces a go! Are you tired of a monopoly of oligarchs holding all power and restraining it from the newer nations like Monte San Alessandro? Are you tired of unefficient and half explained banning of nations like Berrington? Are you tired of being attacked vocally like King Clarkeos I? Vote for us and give tommorrow a chance.

REVITALIZE DUETARIA, VOTE FOR MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:49 pm

As you say Emperor Alejandro III, you dream of a future, in Duetaria we are a nation of doers, not dreamers. You said, 'all voices heard' does that include the funny little gremlins inside your head that are telling you that you might have a chance in hell of winning the elections? As for Berrington, you are not the only one who has found his banning pointless, I too would unban him, and by no means will I ban anyone else. And how can we be attacked vocally by King Clarkeos I, this is an online formum! And as for your motto, 'Vote for us and give tommorrow a chance' who is 'us', you and the gremlin inside your head telling you a bunch of false statistics? And you say 'give tommorrow a chance' but what about the day after tommorow, next week, next month, next year? Catoagoa aims at long term improvements, not just short, sweet, quick fixes that soon fail.

Last edited by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Replies

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Even putting aside the point that all of the Campaigning insofar as it can said to have begun has paled pitifully in comparison with the dazzling duels between Chancellor Mettenburg and President Shortman in May, I wish to point out that we must streamline candidates down to three (with their deputies). So, after one week of campaigning, I will inform you all on the Sixth that one of the four -so far Emperor Alejandro, Grand Nomad Lloyd, King Clarkeos and President Shortman- must be eliminated from the race. Also, by Friday, I expect you all to have your Deputies fixed. Get lobbying!

NOTE: THE RESTRICTION OF CANDIDATES TO THREE AFTER PRELIMINARY CAMPAIGNS IS AN EXECUTIVE ORDER FROM THE WA DELEGATE.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:01 pm

A duel can only be dazzling if the one(s) whom you are dueling with are of equally high standards as you. As it is beginning to appear that is not the case, my competition just aren't able to compete with my high standards of duelling, and as a result the outcome of our debates is not quite as spectaular as it could be, it seems that President Shortman has lost some of his flare. How many times does he have to lose an election before he realises he is never going to win?

Last edited by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Seeing as you have never even got to the final two I doubt you can talk sir. Shortman was only defeated by one vote last time and that because Mettenburg got other people to join the forums to vote for him.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Clearing this Up

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

Regardless of the Lyndon Johnsonian politicking of my ailing chancellor, you must recall that on Friday one of the four putative candidates must go, so that the 'Top Three' can be selected. Currently, it looks unlikely that either President Shortman or King Consul Clarkeos I will be the one to go.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 pm

I have never run for delegete before because I am a new member of Duetaria, therefore your point of me being unable to get to the final two is quite ineffective.

Last edited by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Exactly, you therefore can not talk about past defeats or triumphs without proper knowledge of context.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:19 pm

I do have proper knowledge and context; I have read the past forums.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Yes but it was about being there. you will find out what it is like, anyway you need to shape up as you are under threat of elimination.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Grand Nomad Lloyd is never under threat.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty CAN WE WIN?

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 pm

President Shortman and Grand Nomad Lloyd are hading the polls with Monte San Alessandro and King Clarkeos I running miles behind. But why?
Why this hatred for the underdog?

What do the smaller candidates have to offer you?

1.We promise security: this include peace with ALL our enemies, succeding in binding peace with Schlowovia, something the old veterans of the war like the Grand Duke have simply failed to do

2. We offer new ideas, new expirience and new vitality.

3. We promise to prosecute any wrongdoer, even the powerful ones, something that the all veterans have failed to do.
4. We will stop the unpopular Henriettan Wars, a thing to lost in the past to remember, and stop his endless hearsay and McCarthyan prosecutions of individuals such as King Clarkeos I and The Telegram Operators

5. We will end the Grand Duke's reign of Terror

6. We will voice every voice before the WA

7. We will have a Cabinet truly representative of every factor of Duetarian Society, that may include Grand Nomad Lloyd, President Shortman and others who oppose us.

SUPPORT MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO ALL THE WAY! VOTE WELL, VOTE FOR ME!

Running For A Better Duetaria 9D99C25EEB9C434AAD7AACC7A6EA01DF2

MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO THE LEADERSHIP OF THE FUTURE
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria Empty Deluded Policy

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 am

"The Emperor's is a policy built upon nothing other than deluded sensationalism and misguided policy," Dieter Hochkatzenburg and three other ministers stand on a Leuchtenberg campaign platform hung with a massive red and golden banner, inscribed 'Make the Poor Rich, and the Rich Richer'. The platform is neatly positioned on wheels, and it rolls steadily down the picturesque, cosmopolitan high street with adoring crowds keeping pace. Several members of the group wave red banners with 'Mettenburg and Lloyd' written in black upon them. The cool summer evening air brushes Hochkatzenburg's face, and he lifts a megaphone aloft.

"The inauguration of this, our third campaign for World Assembly delegate, has been marked by a degree of personal attack and political miscalculation not seen by Duetarians since the advent of the Schlovowian Wars! Emperor Alejandro has seemingly taken it upon himself to insult and demean us at every turn, falsifying accusations of fascistic misconduct and flouting all possible political etiquette by striking at the revered Chancellor Mettenburg even as he lies dying in Schlagg Manor, the palatial Mettenburg-Berengar home that stands as a symbol of prosperity and dignity!"

The crowds cheer their agreement, and a dozen men and women mount the platform, hugging Hochkatzenburg and his colleagues.

"My Friends, my fellow Ravenburger-Morovians, we have been most gravely maligned! The crude, contemptibly barbed speechifying of Emperor Alejandro has been turned agianst us with wanton abandon, and yet he has no clear concept of 'agenda'. Grand Nomad Lloyd and the great President Shortman, whom I am proud to count among my closest friends, have both promised security, reform and economic advancement! They are progressive forces, who will build upon our groundwork to enhance Duetarian pride and power - by contrast, the sensualist Alejandro, with his feeble attempts at grandiloquence, can only make spurious and unfounded accusations, raging impotently at our 'tyranny', at our fictional 'oppression'. I ask you, my people, does this man deserve an iota of our glorious region under his autocratic grip? Until he learns to stand upright, to set out a positive agenda, then he must realise that there is no place in Duetaria for hypocrisy and for mendacity!"

"Ravenburg-Morovia! Mettenburg! Hochkatzenburg!" cheer the crowds, waving to the ministers.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next