Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Third Election Campaign

+3
Consul Clarkeos
Prime Minister Walex
Grand Duke Henry
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty The Third Election Campaign

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 pm

A hushed silence descends upon the crowd that has gathered outside The Mairie, the headquarters of the Mayor of Barienna, as three men and one woman emerge from beneath the gilt cornicing of the building's facade. Applause begins to erupt thunderously as the crowd see that on of the men is Charles Wenzel von Mettenburg, Chancellor of Ravenburg-Morovia.

The fifty-eight year-old statesman walks up to an ornate campaign platform before the crowd, and stands at the microphones. The face of the great Machiavellian is prematurely lined now, his cheeks sunken, his walnut brown hair shot through with cinereal, with noticeable purple blotches underneath his eyes and patches of sallow skin on his complexion perspicuous in the brisk afternoon. An air of exhaustion and weariness hangs over the old 'Silver Fox', an air (almost) of infirmity; but his posture is poker-stiff, his austere, elegant attire pristine, his pale grey gaze alight with fire and intelligence. Chancellor Mettenburg takes in the scene - the assembled populace, Hochkaztenburg; Draskenburg and von Amsberg behind him, the weight of history bearing down upon his shoulders. Suddenly, and with a surge of terrified theatricality, Mettenburg launches into his speech.

"My People, my Ravenburger-Morovians, I have returned!" Deafening cheers drown out the last word; banners wave; hats are thrown; confetti litters the square. "I have returned to inaugurate a new era, a new awakening within our noble region! The Winds of Change have blown over Duetaria, the ideals of liberty have been set in stone, and the age of prosperity has begun anew! I look out now over a nation and a region transformed! I see before me the children of freedom, the emancipated populace of victory!"

The cheers surge upwards again, building to a great crescendo of "Mettenburg! Mettenburg!", as banners inscribed "Lloyd-Mettenburg" festoon the ecstatic people. Mettenburg at length signals for silence. Count and Countess Prittwitz-Berchtold, the chancellor's wife Marie Theresa Emilia and the Raugravine of Draskenburg stand in the crowd's front row.

"But my friends, my countrymen, there is still much to be done! Complacency is the watchword of the Old Order, Glory the watchword of the New! For I intend to build a Compassionate Society, a society grounded in hope, in equality, in dreams of greatness! This society shall disregard origins and ancestry, shall spurn considerations of colour, and shall be blind to intellect or virtue! It shall encompass all in Duetaria, and it shall, I promise you, embrace our people without exception! This is my dream, this is Grand Nomad Lloyd's dream, and this will be the dream of Duetaria!"

The crowd breaks out, again, into frenzied cheers as Mettenburg lifts his wife onto the stage; the other front row politicos stream onto it as well, and cheer with the crowd. From all corners of the great Stygia Square can be heard cries of "Duetaria!" of "Mettenburg!" of "Lloyd!" and of "We have returned!"

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Third Election Campaign Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Third Election Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Re: The Third Election Campaign

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:58 pm

King Wake appears on National television. "We are delighted to hear that von Mettenburg has decided to return. I know and I'm sure you know that he will continue to be a wise leader in Duetaria even if we don't support his endorsement of Lloyd."
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Third Election Campaign Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Third Election Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Thanks to Wake

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Chancellor Mettenburg appears on LBC News in The Mairie, standing with Dieter Hochkatzenburg and Count Prittwitz-Berchtold. "I wish to thank King Wake for his grace in accepting my backing of Lloyd, and in offering such a heartfelt message of friendship to me in my return. I am sure that the informal and wise entente cordiale between my Government and King Wake's shall outlast the WA disagreements."

"Thoughtful words, Chancellor," says LBC Political Reporter Scarlett Johansson, "now, about the recent Tyrolian Development Agency Act in Ravenburg-Morovia. What do you say to critics who accuse it of denying corporate right to choose locations for factories independently of centralised Government?"

The broadcast moves into more mundane territory as Mettenburg dicusses an industrial regeneration act that has been passed in Ravenburg-Morovia to re-industrialise the region Tyrolia.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 pm

King Wake remarks to Gregory Heart his foreign minister/aide/friend over a glass of whiskey, "This election rubbish will blow over eventually, we founder nations see beyond the present difficulties. That is what solidifies our alliance, even in times of trouble we can see the rainbow over the hilltop."
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:10 pm

I believe the time is right for my nation to declare its intentions in the forthcoming elections. AFter a secret ballot held on the CAMPUS MARTIUS 1601 out of 1601 tribes voted for The Grand NOmad. With that i declare my support for Lloyd. Forward Duetarians.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:13 pm

I do beleive that that is a choice most wise, oh Consul Clarkeos I, I am sure that Grand Nomad Lloyd, will be most greatfrul for your support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Is that alliance still the same Clarkos?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Outspoken Adams enters the Campaigning

Post by Lady President B. Carter Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Campaign managers and shadow cabinet officials mill urgently around a well-lit conference room, carpeted in red and offset with gilt chairs and tables, as Potato Farmer Interior Secretary Cornell Ickes-Darty observes a large television screen, with live feedback from a rally in Waterbury, northern Luschia. Chancellor of the Exchequer Amy Adams stands on the platform, waving to a roaring throng. Ickes-Darty briefly turns to another screen, showing Lady President Bonham Carter speaking to a decidedly more decorous crowd, before focussing on Adams.

"My Government has stayed silent throughout this WA race," Adams speaks with a microphone, chanelling Chelsea Clinton, as the crowd quietens, "but this policy of taciturn political cowardice is now overturned as I pledge my fullest support for President Shortman!"

Adams acknowledges the cheers with a graceful wave. Behind her, supporters Michael Gambon, Bill Nighy and Kate Winslet hail their crowd likewise.

"Now, we can spend hours admiring the formal perfection and demagogic clarity of Chancellor Mettenburg's rhetoric spiced speechifying," continues the young financier, "but even his articulate haze of smoke and mirrors cannot hide the fact that no other statesman is as qualified, nor as inspired, as the great Shortman. His vision as a leader, and his unparalleled record of service in the name of the onward march of Duetarian imperium! In the Trade Republic lies the future of our growth as a region of democracy and liberty! In the unholy alliance of Ravenburg-Morovia and Catoagoa lies the decadent, decaying patrician past of Siberia, a past that will destroy us if we let it! So I ask you, fellow Luschians, fellow Duetarians, to obey the call of equalities and of progressive forces, and to vote for President Shortman!"

As she speaks, Adams leans into the crowd, gesticulating a la Huey Long, reaching out to the electorate, imploring reason with gestures and syllables. The watching people cheer wildly, and several swarm forward, lifting Adams onto their shoulders. She is carried, shaking hands and waving over the heads of the crowd, as they chant for Shortman.

The Third Election Campaign Sunshine-cleaning.preview
Adams canvasses with supporter Emily Blunt, Baroness Blunt of Pradaville, by aiding police in clearing up a crime blamed on "Bonhamian laxity towards homicide"; this is only part of a huge primary campaign geared at communicating with the working man

The Third Election Campaign Mac460
Rival Chancellor Mettenburg receives rapturous applause in Barienna, Ravenburg-Morovia in a typically ostentatious open air feat of electioneering for Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

http://www.helena-world.com

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Televison-Radio Debates

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Chancellor Mettenburg stands on the running board of a Barienna-to-Alexisburg (Karkelbania) deluxe sleeper train, waving to a cheering crowd come to see the great Tory off. As the train begins to move, Mettenburg remains on the board, speaking with great elegant authority to the crowd.

"The campaign of Grand Nomad Lloyd, firmly grounded in a desire for reform and progress, has been of late mercilessly attacked by the young colts of Duetarian politics. I refer, ladies and gentlemen, to Amy Adams and to Lord Kingsdown! But we shall remain standing tall and resolute - the Compassionate Society is our rallying cry, the forces of Progressive Conservatism our clarion call to victory! The delusional populism and ranting of Miss Adams cannot obscure from Duetaria that the Opposition is fatally flawed by their hubris, by their sly opportunism and by their political infirmity of purpose! Only in our government, in our reforms and in our triumphs, is their prosperity for Duetaria! There is a long road ahead, but it is a road that leads inexorably to glory and to liberty! This our noble coalition is a Bright Star Rising, and it will rise to the heavens under Catoagoan leadership!"

The crowd applauds and cheers Mettenburg as he takes one last parting shot at Adams. "Furthermore, I challenge Miss Adams and her compatriots to a live televised debate, to be heard also on Duetaria Radio, that will end once and for all this campaign, and confirm the supremacy of our vision, our Compassionate Society! For the Opposition is a giant with clay feet, and it shall crumble in the face of adversity and of true greatness!"

The Catoagoan Movement has adopted Pretty Amazing Grace as its visionary watchword, in honour of the Compassionate Society.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:05 pm

The Shortman campaign office today released this video of recent Shortmanite protests across The Dictatorship of Telegraph Operators and similar nations along with our campaign song

Henry, I was actually going to post this before you posted yours
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Shortmanite protesters in Telegram Operators

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Shortmanite protesters in the Dictatorship of Telegram Operators were executed yesterday for having political views different to Secretary-General Cliff. The same process is underway in the Federation of Dictionary Writers. Polls now indicate the entire population of these countries is behind Grand Nomad Lloyd.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Power to a Leader of Democracy, Power to the People, Power to Shortman!

On the 18th vote Shortman for Sanity, security and Diplomacy! Vote for Sortman and grant yourself power!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Progressive Sloganisation

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:18 pm

We stand for the Compassionate Society!

We stand for the Winds of Change that bring Democracy, Reform and Prosperity to Duetaria!

We stand for the Beacons of Hope and Progress!

Make the Poor man Rich, and the Rich man Richer!

Our cry is "Pretty Amazing Grace"!

We shall restore Pride and Honour to a Duetaria blighted by the malign inquisitions of the Madhavian Oppressors!

Catoagoa! Grand Nomad Lloyd! Liberté, égalité, fraternité!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Shock revelation!

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 pm

The Grand Nomad submits to Shortman! Unless anyone else wishes to run then when The Ravenburg-Morovia term is over Shortman will take over. MAy I remind those such as Alesandro that once you have pulled out after running a campaign you can't run again in the same election.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Update on the Campaign

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Families crowd around their televisions as an announcement from Chancellor Mettenburg is broadcast. The chancellor sits behind his walnut executive desk in the office of the government headquarters, Valli House.

"It gives me great pleasure to announce the following news to the People of Duetaria," says Mettenburg, "after hours of heated debate, the Government of Monte San Alessandro have decided to lift the banner of the Compassionate Society and to run for the position of World Assembly Delegate in Grand Nomad Lloyd's stead. They have now abandoned their previous campaign, and hence are running to replace the grand nomad, and not by way of resuming their last attempt. Thank you."
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 pm

We await an official response by them before they are classed as candidates.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty The Compassionate Society: A New Deal

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:03 pm

MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO
We announce that the statement of Chancellor Mettenburg is indeed correct, Monte San Alessandro will run for the WA Delegate Assembely in place of the resignation of the Grand Nomad Lloyd. We greatly respect the policies of President Shortman and don't wish to bring name-calling and scandal into this campaign, as it will be hopefully be a campaign of excellent collabration and sportsmanship, and above all RESPECT for this is a civilized region. Thus, although I do support the ideas of President Shortman, I will respectfully continue the plans and promises of the Grand Nomad Lloyd, and ask all of his constituents that merely because the figure running for WA Delegate is different, they don't loose their support for us, for we are merely a continuation of the policies of the Grand Nomad Lloyd: A Compassionate Society that cares for all individuals and nations with in this confederacy. We promiss a New and better deal for the poor, and we promise a new frontier for Duetaria, stronger military and at the same time peace with our enemies through diplomatic means. This administration will look for internal and foreign peace, but if necesssary we will be ready for war, we will fight and we will win!
MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO 2008
Compassionate Society! Stronger Army! Better Future!
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Sir, you speak in hepocracy, saying one thing then countermanding it with another. Yet again we see the Imperator switching sides, first he fought for himself, when he learned he would then lose he switched to Lloyd. When Lloyd promised deputy to someone else he changed to Shortman in hope of power and now with a vacancy he wishes to try his luck again. People of Duetaria, do we really want a leader who will say one thing and mean another, who will do one thing but is ready to change that immediately? We want a leader brave enough to pass difficult but necessary legislation. Mettenburg was this man. Shortman will be this man if you elect him! So vote Shortman, vote Shortman for Sanity on the 18th!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Bonham Carter Speaks

Post by Lady President B. Carter Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Lady President Bonham Carter perches atop a Lexus in the streets of Burrham, Luschia, addressing a milling, cheering crowd. Prime Minister Meg Ryan, Duchess of Ditzyton, and Foreign Minister Philip Seymour Hoffman stand beside the car.

"Duetaria has entered a period of enlightened Centralism and prosperity under the governance of Chancellor Mettenburg," says Bonham Carter, underscoring every point with a gesture of the hand, "but now the time of Mettenburgism is coming to its end. Yet must we settle for a second-class, 'old school' Delegate, a politician who searches only for personal power? No! We still have the chance to follow the dream of our Compassionate Society - and this fledgling child of politics, born into a great region where the divide between rich and poor, landed and footloose, preppy and yuppie, is still far too great! But we can redress this balance, we can renege upon the arch-Conservative policies of President Shortman and his Yamian allies! Only in Emperor Alexandros can I see the Light at the End of the Tunnel! And it is a light that gleams with the promise of a political renaissance and the lustre of compassion! Politicians may change sides and shift views (as Shortman has done repeatedly), but it is their underlying principles that will always remain - Franklin Delano Roosevelt was called a 'chameleon on plaid'; Richard Nixon campaigned on a platform of an Ultra and he founded the Environmental Protection Agency! Our views can change, our policies be altered by necessity, but the veracity of hope for welfare within Alexandros cannot be doubted! Standing beside Chancellor Mettenburg, he will deliver to Duetaria a phenomenon of Reform and Progress that President Shortman could never hope to equal! Vote Alexandros! Vote for the Compassionate Society!"
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Campaign Song for Monte San Alessandro

Post by Lady President B. Carter Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 pm

The Compassionate Society Campaign now has the support of Katie Melua! She has released a special version of The Cure's song Just Like Heaven in vociferous aid to Monte San Alessandro and its backers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rmil_raUtU
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty A Campaign of respect

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Today, Alexandro Imperator Romanorum, rises above the podium in the centre of the town of Freiburg, (city of freedom) in Monte San Alessandro. The masses acclaim him and shout out their support "Long live Alexandros!"Others are heard to say "For A Better more Compassionate Society." The young new politician, rises to the podium and shakes the hands of the jubilant multitudes that come from all over Duetaria, even Gracania. Before he begins his speech, he seats before the press with which he jokes vehemently.

"President Shortman has called me a Hepocrat" he says as the crowd laughs. "Is that a compliment or an insult?" he jokes. "I hope it wasnt the latter, for I have promised my constituents a campaign of respect, and it would be a pitty if Wake I brakes that promise won't it? Well, I can't blame President Shortman can I? I was talking to His Boronic Majesty earlier this afternoon, as you know he is in a State Visit before his imminent retire from politics. Well, he is an old veteran knows every trick in the book, a true politician. And do you know what he told me? He told me this:

'I'm going to the polls before I retire, Alexandros, and I would be pretty confused if I tick the name Shortman. Who am I voting for Shortman or Karkelbania? I mean, I understand Karkelbania is Founder and cannot unilaterally be WA Delegate so he's putting his little brother who he wil control. Oh well, that is a standard trick isn't it? The thing that confuses me, Alexandros, is what is Shortman for sanity promising? I mean we hear a LOT from Wake I but not at all from Shortman. That is representative of braveness isn't it, hiding in a corner? And he tells us he'll pass legislation, I think the only job he can have is in the shadow government. Is it not?'

Well, I disagree with my friend the Boron. I respect Shortman, although I agree that the voter should be entitled to hear a little more from him as opposed to his domineering brother. Before we know it, if we vote Shortman, he will be an incarcerated puppet head, and Wake will be forcing us to march in the streets of Duetaria reciting the 'DATIV' and 'AKKUSATIV' in loud tones while the NAZI parts sings the anthems. I respect Shortman, and I truly want him to join my cabinet... as for his brother...well 'Wake for sanity' is a true oxymoron.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Active Campaigning for a Compassionate Society.

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:10 pm

President Robert Jules of Nagadoches has taken to active campaigning for a Compassionate Society for Monte San Alessandro.
"Well God Damn it!" He cries in a heavy southern accent "I will fight for Duetaria, and I will vote for Monte San Alessandro, because as I will be damned if they aren't the best candidates. They will fight for Democracy. No one will fight for Democracy but a Democrat hisself!"

Here are extracts of his passionate campaign:

Last edited by Alexandros I Imperator on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

The Third Election Campaign Empty Campaign Song

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:25 pm

The Official Campaign Song for a Compassionate Society that promisses in Monte San Alessandran Dialect a fair, just, better tomorrow.

Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:34 pm

I hereby pedge my full support for Shortman. We will create a fair, just tommorrow. Do not vote Alexandros, you do not simply want a WA delegate controlled by Henry! This is all that will happen if you vote Alexandros, a perversion of democracy which is against the constitution. Long Live President Shortman!

Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman! Vote Shortman!

Last edited by Secretary-General Cliff on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 pm

I stand in dismay and disgust! I once again state that the Imperator speaks in hepocracy (which is exactly what I said before, hepocracy = the type of speech of something hypocritical)! He claims he wants a campaign of respect and he provides us with unfounded insults, I quote
Alexandros I Imperator wrote:As he pushes Wake I from the podium to the mud and shouts: "Don't help that pig up! Leave him there rolling in the mud where he belongs!"
These are not the terms of a man running through respect. As for the unfounded claim I will control my brother, if you knew my brother properly you would know there is no way I could control him. Also the reason he has not been on was explained clearly to the Grand Duke in person and is that he has not had access to a computer through the dual issues of Rem's week and his computer not working.

I also demand the MLK video be take down
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next