Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria

5 posters

Go down

Who should be Governor of the Bank of Duetaria?

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_lcap50%Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_lcap50%Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_lcap0%Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_lcap0%Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 pm

"After days and weeks of lobbying and argument, the final five Candidates for Governorship of the Bank of Duetaria are hereby proposed," the Margrave of Sohm announced today outside of the Hall of Trade and Economists.

Henceforth, the Candidate shortlist page will be locked, and no more candidates are allowed to apply. All users are allowed only one vote (and I will be obeying this, so do not worry). The Election commences this evening and will conclude on Saturday with the formal inauguration of the Governor. The Election of the Secretary for Banking and Finance will then begin on Monday 9 June.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Left_bar_bleue0/1000Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Tserclaes Steps Down

Post by Prince Leopold Maximilian Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 pm

"I have reviewed the supreme breadth of talent within this election race, and I have therefore decided to step down as Darmsburger Candidate for Governorship of the Bank of Duetaria," says Maxence Tserclaes today to a crowd of journalists, "instead, I shall focus my energies on the upcoming race for election as Secretary for Banking and Finance. Thank you."

"Does this have anything to do with Grand Duke Henry's supposed political pluralism, Herr Tserclaes?" calls a journalist from the throng.

"Most certainly not Madam," replies Tserclaes in a dignified and decorous tone, "I have withdrawn quite simply because of the enormous respect that I have for the great Senator Templer and Fred Gripes, among others, and sincerely believe that these gentlemen would more fittingly do justice to this great honour."

Several journos raise their hands. "I am sorry ladies and gentlemen, that is all I have to say. Now, if you will kindly excuse me, I have dinner reservations at La Tour d'Argent with Count Thurn and Amy Adams in forty-five minutes, and I still have to finalise my eau de cologne budget."

The paparazzi laugh and take their last photographs of the great financier.
Prince Leopold Maximilian
Prince Leopold Maximilian
Angry Placard waver

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Left_bar_bleue0/1000Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Re: Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:25 pm

The Federation of Telegram Operators no longer exists. It is now a dictatorship.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Finalisation of the Election

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 pm

"I wish to re-iterate to all politicians and economists that on Saturday the election of our Bank's Governor shall be concluded. It is also important to note that none of the failed candidates for Governor will be allowed to run for Secretary for Banking and Finance," said the Margrave of Sohm today.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Re: Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:58 pm

How very interesting, the voting I mean. Oh and may I remind all that the lieutenants are submitted to the elected governor and he chooses them, there is no voting.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Election Halted

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:04 pm

The election is tied, so we need everyone who hasn't voted to vote. Whoever that is, do it now!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Perhaps a power sharing agreement could be reached?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 am

Perhasp joint head, unless someone else votes?
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Proposal

Post by Lady President B. Carter Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:16 am

We will remove our Vote for Sir George and give it to Mr Gripes on one condition: that we form a "Banking Coalition", a la Lloyd George, and our proposed Secretary for Banking and Finance, Hugh McNamara, be elected with unilateral support. If not this, then we will be happy to support Mr Gripes if King Wake and President Shortman accept our Cabinet's Banking Reform Act.
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

http://www.helena-world.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:27 am

Please provide more details on the coalition first
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Coalition Details Upcoming

Post by Lady President B. Carter Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:14 am

We will give details of the aforestated Coalition by Saturday 14 June 2008 at the latest.
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Governor of the Bank of Duetaria Empty Coalition Details

Post by Lady President B. Carter Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:23 pm

We propose that, in return for voting for Fred Gripes, the Potato Farmers support our candidate Hugh McNamara as Secretary for Banking and Finance.
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Don't bother, I hereby announce that Sir George Glamesbury has stepped down.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down