Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria?

5 posters

Go down

Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria?

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:23 pm

It has come to my attention that certain people beleive that tatterdemalions are a discrace to all of Duetaria, this causes me to wonder if that is the general view of everyone, or just a select few.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Left_bar_bleue0/1000Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty Re: Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria?

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:51 pm

What are tatter whatevers?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Left_bar_bleue0/1000Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty Re: Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria?

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:22 pm

What the hell are they?
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:08 pm

I refuse to vote on this and threatent to delete if you do not tell us what they are!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Tell us! Tell us!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 pm

Wait do you mean Urchins?
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Location : Among the people and helping to liberate neighbour nations!

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty tatterdemalions?? what??

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:48 pm

A tatterdemalion is a person who wears ragged or tattered clothing e.g. a ragamuffin.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Then no, elitist freak. In fact I think this may be may against the welfare act. If it isn't it should be. We need a prejudice act!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:54 pm

we could just bestow them with free shirts and ties!!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:55 pm

How would that help?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:07 pm

I prepose an act whereby all tatterdemalions are

a) bestowed with clean, freshly ironed shirts,

b) and fine silk ties.

The purpose of this act is so as to present an image of smartness and tidyness to our neighbours, it will also improve the lives of those who own either, a) no clothes, or b) have very ragged clothes; this will improve the civil rights of our nations since it gives everyone the right to own clothes, and makes evryone look smarter. And if the tatterdemalions don't what their new fine silk ties and freshly ironed shirts they can just sell them off for excessively high prices, which will improve our economy.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Do you have any idea how much this will cost? This is ridiculous and Karkelbania will fight it all the way! We need to find out what the root causes of the problems are, not give them ties!
Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Hobo
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Shall we Ban all tatterdemalions from Duetaria? Empty hehe

Post by Tweek the allmighty Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 pm

stupid homeless person, i've seen a sign which said "need money for drugs and/or booze" why? seriously WTF like that's gonna work?
Tweek the allmighty
Tweek the allmighty
Local councilor

Location : Thats for you to know and me to find out...wait that's not right.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 pm

I'm an elitist freak! Die Tatterdemali-wat nots!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 pm

This is ridiculous, stop being so ignorant. How would you like it if you had to live on the street not knowing if this night was your last?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:03 am

I'd join the army. Seriously.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:42 pm

we could give tatterdemallions a choice, wear the clothes we give you or join the army. the outcome is either a larger army were hobos can earn a living being very patriotic, or a smarter dress world, it is a win win situation!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down