Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ

5 posters

Go down

James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ

Post by President Willman Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 pm

To President Shortman,

Please post some of James Taylor's music on the forum so we can listen to how good (or rather bad) he is.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Left_bar_bleue0/1000James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty Re: James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Just so you know this is 1971 so the hair and the attitude is kinda different to what you may be used to

This one is just a nice song,
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Left_bar_bleue0/1000James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty Re: James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:40 pm

huh? who is he? (I know nothing about music)
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty James Taylor Redux

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 am

James Taylor appears on The Simpsons, when Homer becomes an astronaut. He is a slightly s****y country/soul singer, sort of a less good and male Joan Baez.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm

I don't remember him...
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Neither do I...
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Hmmm.......
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 pm

James Taylor is awesome
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:35 pm

He's hardly awesome!
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Compared to some of this modern trash he is
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:56 pm

Modern Trash? Give me some examples (which aren't modern pop artists, they are all pretty bad!).
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

James Taylor-PRESIDENT SHORTMAN PLEASE READ Empty Wino

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 pm

I don't care whether Amy Winehouse is pop or not. I DESPISE HER!

DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! v DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE! DOWN WITH WINEHOUSE!
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Down with Winehouse!

Also I do not care for bands such as Arctic Monkeys, not saying they are bad, they certainly aren't the worst. But when you look at older bands say AC/DC or singer songwriters such as Simon & Garfunkel they just don't match up
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:51 pm

AC/DC!!!
Arctic Monkeys easily match their standard.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:30 pm

kill winehouse
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 pm

winehouse is not that bad a musician, just because her life is screwed does not make her a BLUE musician, she might not have the greatest voice either, but her melodies and rythmns make up for that; after all Dylan couldn't sing!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down