Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second general election of Duetaria.

5 posters

Go down

The second general election of Duetaria. Empty The second general election of Duetaria.

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:45 pm

King Wake I approaches the stand while the press and the delegates of the countries look on.
"Good morning. I am here today to announce the second general election. Over the next few days I would ask all those who wish to stand for delegate to say so here. When I say so you may begin your own topics on why you should be delegate.
"I've called the election because of the influx of new members and so I felt to take the real idea of who the people want we need another election. To those who don't understand why we hold an election it is because some countries hold influence open others and so could win easily and unfairly. Also by providing a delegate who all agree on their will be more power for the region.
"If you have any other questions please ask them now."
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The second general election of Duetaria. Left_bar_bleue0/1000The second general election of Duetaria. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The second general election of Duetaria. Empty On the Second General Election

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Chancellor Mettenburg of Ravenburg-Morovia stands to rapturous applause. Clearing his throat, the revered statesman begins:

"It is the intention of Ravenburg-Morovia to stand for re-Election as WA Delegate. If we are so honoured by asecond term, then I intend to retire as Chancellor, and ask the grand duke for a dissolution of Parliament (the trigger for a Ravenburger-Morovian General Election). In addition, I would like to add: I will be hosting a Committee to Re-Elect Ravenburg-Morovia party on Sunday - all delegates of nations supporting my valiant state are invited to attend."
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The second general election of Duetaria. Left_bar_bleue0/1000The second general election of Duetaria. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The second general election of Duetaria. Empty Re: The second general election of Duetaria.

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 pm

"Thank you sir. In two days I will conduct the symbolic removal from office of the delegate. All members will be asked to switch endorsements to Karkelbania for the duration of the election."
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The second general election of Duetaria. Empty WA Delegate

Post by President Shortman Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:52 pm

I, President Shortman, will also be running for election.
President Shortman
President Shortman
Local councilor

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The second general election of Duetaria. Empty Re: The second general election of Duetaria.

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:30 pm

It is good to hear it sir, please more delegates. Baron Bacon, do you wish to stand?
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 pm

I certainly do King Wake, but I am still unsure of what I am supposed to post to become WA Delegate.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

The second general election of Duetaria. Empty Gracania intervenes

Post by Kommandante Herman Torth Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 pm

We do not plan to stand in the election and will simply watch and vote in due time
Kommandante Herman Torth
Kommandante Herman Torth
Admin

Location : Among the people and helping to liberate neighbour nations!

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 pm

The Evil Yam wrote:I certainly do King Wake, but I am still unsure of what I am supposed to post to become WA Delegate.

To become the delegate is a simple process. You first post your wish to be delegate here as you have done. From tomorrow you make make threads stating your reasons on why you think you would be the best choice as delegate, then answer peoples questions and visit other peoples threads on their reasons and argue against them to gain the upper hand, later we will hold the election which is often swung by my key two votes as founder. I will give out more information later on the election. As of now I am locking the threads from the last election.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Right then, I'd better begin buying votes! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:26 pm

The Evil Yam wrote:Right then, I'd better begin buying votes! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Well winning votes is the right phrase
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down