Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act

3 posters

Go down

The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Empty The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue May 20, 2008 10:13 pm

We, the state of Karkelbania, recognise the need for regulation of weapons of mass destruction. This is a controversial issue especially for the major weapons producers of the region Karkelbania and Catoagoa. With the recent disaster when a silo was taken over by an overwhelming force in the brief racially sparked uprising in Karkelbania that resulted in a Nuclear weapon exploding in Luschia. So we propose the following:
a) Countries that wish to possess Nuclear weapons that dwell within our region shall have the full support and assistance from the other nations of the region if the nation passes a council inspection at the end of which a trial will be held to decide their case.
b) States that already posses or are in the process of possessing Nuclear weapons will conform to set regional standards of security, safety, capacity and amount of weapons.
c) Their use in warfare may not be implemented without agreement form senior members of the council. Even then caution must be taken and their primary function must be that of a deterrent.
d) When under a serious threat from a nation with these weapons we shall attempt to stop them immediately, this being through invasion or a co-ordinated region wide first strike.
e) No country shall sell any form of nuclear material, parts of weaponry or documents to any nation. They may be shared within the region but not sold.
f) Countries possessing them will be monitored regularly on the standards of their weapons.
g) Special regiments must be formed to protect these weapons
h) Any damage caused to a nations own country or that of an ally through, testing, production or use of the bomb will be forced to pay full reparations and assist or even fully take over reconstruction projects.

Disclaimer: This act has nothing to do with Nuclear production for fuel, its moral use or other related topics.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Empty Here Here

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Wed May 21, 2008 10:56 am

Here here, Grand Nomad Lloyd agrees most fervently. (clapping and cheers) Very Happy
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act Empty Re: The Nuclear Weapons Regulation Act

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed May 21, 2008 7:49 pm

King Wake I wrote:Special regiments must be formed to protect these weapons

I disagree. Surely security of these weapons should be under a nations amy's control providing it is up to strength? If it is not, or is temporarily under strength due to conflict, then a region wide Nuclear Weapons Control Board (NWCB) task force could be used.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Thu May 22, 2008 3:34 pm

How would this NWCB work, would it be a single nation's responsibility, or will the Grand Council of Duetaria provide a united task force, with troops selected fairly from all nations in the GCD to guard its nuclear weapons cache?
Also (I quote) c)Their use in warfare may not be implemented without agreement form senior members of the council...
how would these senoir council members be chosen? Will they be those who have been in the region the longest? The W.A. deleagate and Duetarian Founder? Or those who have the highest populations?
Perhaps the fairest way of desiding who the senoir council members is by having a pole on the matter, whereby the people of Duetaria choose freely from either a preselected list of canditates, or a list of those wishing to be given the role of one of the council's senoir nations.

Yours most thinkitivly

Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Tue May 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Firstly these would be special regiments of the country's own soldiers who could be backed up by allies at a time of need. However countries that could not afford to protect the weapons would not be allowed to produce the weapons.

[quote="Grand Nomad Lloyd"]
Also (I quote) c)Their use in warfare may not be implemented without agreement form senior members of the council...
how would these senoir council members be chosen? Will they be those who have been in the region the longest? The W.A. deleagate and Duetarian Founder? Or those who have the highest populations?
Perhaps the fairest way of desiding who the senoir council members is by having a pole on the matter, whereby the people of Duetaria choose freely from either a preselected list of canditates, or a list of those wishing to be given the role of one of the council's senoir nations.
/quote]

The senior council members have been decided upon.
Karkelbania
Current WA Delegate
Romardia
Gracania
Ravenburg-Morovia
Potatoe framers

This list may be expanded later but at the moment these are the most senior members.
Does anyone else have anything to say? If not we will go to a vote
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Sat May 31, 2008 5:56 pm

WHY AM I NEVER CONSIDERED A SENIOR MEMBER??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down