Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs

+2
Prime Minister Walex
Grand Duke Henry
6 posters

Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs

Post by Grand Duke Henry Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:19 pm

It has been decided that we must elect a Chairman of the Committee of the Joint Military Staffs, who will formally head the co-ordination of Duetarian military operations. Everyone proffer their candidate, as we did with the Candidates for Governorship of the Bank of Duetaria, and then there will be an election.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Left_bar_bleue0/1000Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Re: Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs

Post by Prime Minister Walex Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 pm

There are no elections for this position, they are simply chosen by thecurrent delegate.
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Left_bar_bleue0/1000Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Honour Bestowed upon Ravenburg-Morovia

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:25 pm

My Government is greatly honoured by this respectful gesture from His Highness King Wake. In the spirit of democracy, I below have decided to show the current possible chairmen.

Candidates for Selection as Chairman of the Committee of the Joint Military Staffs, Duetaria
1. Admiral Sir Estes Brevard (Scarlet Sky) - a maverick naval genius, most famous for blockading Oramnian ports in 2003 (leading to huge trade concessions)
2. Field Marshal Martin Grenshaw (Gracania) - the archetypal disciplinarian, his reputation as a martinet is matched only by his great victories in the Schlovowian War against Wenstein
3. Legate Gaius Julius (Ducaliantia) - an excellent leader whose wars against the Gaali and the Brotanii have helped expand Ducaliantia.
4. Field Marshal Sir Christopher Lee (Luschia) - the most distinguished Duetarian general, responsible for the defeat of the Calyndian army in Berrington
5. Marshal of the Airforce Grand Chief Duexieme Thomas Martini (Catoagoa) - a highly respected aerial tactician, his advances in scientific warfare are legendary
5. General Ivor Maysby (Karkelbania) - a hugely respected commander, key in the invasion of Alexiopolos
6. Field Marshal Lanfred-Emmanuel Waldersee (Ravenburg-Morovia) - a commander with a track record of thirty years in high command, including the defeat and annexation of fascist state Tyrolia in 1992-95
7. Marshal of the Skies Ferdinand Wallenbrück, Count Tilly (Darmsburg-Gotha) - the instigator of recent raids of Calyndian territory by aeroplane that wiped out Madhavian industry, commonly believed to be the foremost Duetarian aerial strategist

If anyone else has any other suggestions for chairman, post them here and I will appoint the official by 6 June.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Re: Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs

Post by Consul Clarkeos Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 pm

I suggest my Chief of Staff, Gaius Julius, an excellent leader whose wars against the Gaali and the Brotanii have helped expand Ducaliantia.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Herewith is my candidate:

Grand Cheif Duexeime Thomas Martini, Marshall of the Catoagoain Airforce- an amazing air tactition, and scientific mind alike. He aided in inventing the bouncing bomb and has twenty years of expeirence in the CAF, risking through the ranks. He knows the people who work for him and has unparalled respect from them. With his brilliant mind our enemys will crumble before our superior air raids and landings of paratroopers. This is, in my opinion, the soundest choice for cheif of staff, a mix of expeirence, knowledge, wisdom and skill, and most of all, power, that will make the Duetarian Joint Armed Forces an unstopable force.

Last edited by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Marshal

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Excellent suggestion!

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:21 pm

I suggest myself for this possition....
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 pm

what is the '...' for is as you trial off as you realise you will never get the position, or because your keyboard is broken, or perhaps it is because you think 'evn though I shall never get this position is spelt, '...'?
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Appointment of the Chairman of the Joint Staffs

Post by Grand Duke Henry Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:13 pm

After careful deliberation and much thought devoted to the topic, I have decided to appoint Field Marshal Sir Christopher Lee as Chairman of the Committee of the Joint Military Staffs.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 pm

A wise descision
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Empty Vote of Thanks

Post by Lady President B. Carter Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Pressmen and women crowd around as The Hon. Ellen Page, Minister of Defence, and Field Marshal Sir Christopher Lee emerge from Prince Eugen House, headquarters of the Committee of the Joint Military Staffs. Both look delighted, and Page kisses Dieter Hochkatzenburg lightly on the cheek as the rhetoritician emerges with several other politico-military dignitaries.

"We wish to sincerely thank our friend Count Prittwitz-Berchtold for his wise decision to appoint Christopher as chairman," says Page, "and also to wish him the best of luck in this new capacity."

"Thank you Minister," replies Lee, "I intend, ladies and gentlemen of the press, to carry out my duties with the moderation, grace and determination that have so far been the hallmarks of our great Duetarian militaries. Rest assured, ladies and gentlemen, that I will always endeavour also to ascertain the views and advice of my honoured fellow commanders, without whom this appointment would be empty. Thank you."

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs Christopher_lee1
Field Marshal Lee ruminates during the Fronconia Crisis, 1995

Election of the Chairman of the Joint Military Staffs EllenPage
Defence Minister Page in the MoD, 17 May 2008
Lady President B. Carter
Lady President B. Carter
MP

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

http://www.helena-world.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down