Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia

4 posters

Go down

Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia

Post by Consul Clarkeos Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:27 am

On a far northern Island, named Siborsk, after the now sadly irradiated area of SIberia, in the SOuth Western COrner stands the ROman Republic of DUcaliantia. In the far east the Usral Mountains stand high and impassable to all but the most interpid traveller... or planes. The twin rivers, their source high in the mountains, before draining into the magnificent lake Helvitia, the Poii, and the Tiberis meander across the plains, covered with grain and livestock. IN the west stands the Long BEach, famed for its surfing, and its terrible shark attacks. The Verdi forest of the west is thick with pines, and legends tell of tribes hidden deep within. The capital city stands on the east bank of the confluence of the tow rivers, its MArble towers and grand ancient walls enclosing a huge area. For the original founders foresawa day when a powerful city would rise.

History.
LEgend tells of two brother, Romulus and Remus who fought over where to build a city, Remus won, and founded Remera. Tribes lay scattered across Ducaliantia, yet these slowly united. Then the Kings were overthrown, and instead thePontifex MAximus ruled. Great temples to the 12 were built. THe stars were studied- 12 constellations named, Caprica, Gemionon and VIrgon to name a few. YEt reently, the repblic was founded, harking back to the dyas of old.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Left_bar_bleue0/1000Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty Re: Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia

Post by President Willman Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Why do you keep writing LIke THis.
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Left_bar_bleue0/1000Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty Re: Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia

Post by Consul Clarkeos Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:16 pm

Because I'm a terrible typist, and i cant be bothered to correct things at 10 o clock.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by President Willman Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Why do you go on the forum at 10 o'clock anyway?
President Willman
President Willman
Aide

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 pm

ODd TYping, otherwise interesting.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Location : It varies. Unlike you lot I don't sit in one place my whole life.

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty Ten O'Clock

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:17 am

There is nothing better to do at 22:00 tonight, Monty! I have drunk a whole bottle of Chablis, polished off a 1/4 of Fritz Haag, have no new email reply from the Bushs and am waiting to watch Orson Welles's The Stranger.

Anyway, I need to ask: doesn't Amy Adams have the loveliest bone structure in contemporary film?
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Why do you need to ask this here? Use a PM!
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Geography and History LEssons of DUetaria : Ducaliantia Empty Spilt Milk

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:58 pm

No use crying over spilt milk. What's your answer?
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretary-General Cliff Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm sorry but I don't know who she is.
Secretary-General Cliff
Secretary-General Cliff
President

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down