Grand Council of Duetaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running For A Better Duetaria

+2
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Alexandros I Imperator
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you vote for Monte San Alessandro for WA?

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty Re: Running For A Better Duetaria

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:13 pm

As Grand Nomad Lloyd sits upon his '0.999' hallmarked throne, he sees all that is before him, and observes his competion like a range of exhausted volcanoes. He then stands to the joyful cheers of a crowd of faithful supporters.

" I would like to defend Grand Duke Henry, for his reign was not one of terror, but one of benevolence and excitment, a reign where Duetaria grew fat and prosperous. Grand Duke Henry may be old, but with age comes wisdom and understanding and a knowledge of our past; if we do not know our past, then how can we pridict our future?
" Our enemies are now more aggresive than ever, a policy of peace will never work, that is why I promise increased spending on the military, so that we may show our enemies how wrong they are to oppose us! This will bring security, and foster new alliances. The English fought the French, but now they are sworn allies.
" This is the way forward, vote for Grand Nomad LLoyd!"

As the cheers and whoops of Grand Nomad Lloyd's supporters crescendo to a fortissimo, he places his most majestirial behind once more upon his 24ct rose gold throne, a sign of the wealth that Catoagoa will bring.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty ! VOTE FOR LLOYD !

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:44 pm

I, Grand Nomad Lloyd of the United Nomadic Tribes of Catoagoa, know form the depths of by heart to the fornt of my brain that Duetaria will be great, it will become one of the most powerful and preponderent regions in not just the WA, but the World! Unfortunatley this will is only possible if we can get a strong handhold in the WA, and to do this you will need me to guide and steer your nations and to listen to the voices of our united peoples. I will bring around the creation of the largest armed forces that perhaps the world has ever seen; an army with tanks defeatable in battle; a navy with destroyers and submarines of uncomparitable size; a airforce with the fastest and deadleist fighters, bombers and interceptors around; also a space defense system that will protect us from all harm. With this unbeatable force, we fellow Duetarians can forge new alliances and conquer our foes. I can lead Duetaria to greatness with you all at my side! If, like me, you want to live in a great region of military supremisy and prosperity vote for me as your WA Delegate!

Last edited by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty What?

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:57 pm

What? What-I ask, is Mr.Lloyd offering us???? You have called me grandiloquent, fascist and suggested juvenile delusion, and say that I am sensationalist Grand Duke?
As Lloyd rightly suggested the future can only be seen from perspective of the past, well let's go to the past:

1) Grand Duke Henry decleared war on Schlowovia for being banned, and yet now that he holds power, he has banned countless nations.

2) Grand Duke Henry is currently being accused of over half a dozen crimes, and yet calls himself a respectable eleder statesman?

3) Lloyd, the most ardent prosecutor of Grand Duke Henry, now accepts his backing up. What hypocrisy is this? Is it possible Grand Duke Hnery is backing Lloyd to ensure and end to prosecution?

DON'T ALLOW THE LIES: VOTE FOR ME!

AND yet Lloyd still offers a continuation of military policies, something I agree with but will he give us peace?
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Location : Either The Imperial Palace, The Senate House, or elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty Review of the Latest Piece of Alejandrian Mendaciousness

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:11 pm

I shall review that case, Your Highness:

1) Emperor Alejandro banned Romardia for no reason. My Government banned the Alejandrian natuons because we are still at war with their titular sovereign's region, and banned Berrington because their nation was occupied by Madhavian soldiers.

2) My Government is being accused of crimes - we have not been found guilty, and, as the adage goes, "Innocent until proven Guilty".

3) Grand Nomad Lloyd is allowed to change his political viewpoints - Duetaria is not one of your dictatorial, oppressed nations.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:13 pm

He has actually banned countable amounts of nations, and i admit that some of his bannings were unlawful, but i beleive Grand Duke Henry has seen the errors of his ways, we all make mistakes; your mistake, dear Emperor Alejandro III, is thinking that you can win this election.
And where is your evidence for me being the 'most ardent prosecuor', if you care to look at the usergroup list you will see that I am a memeber of both the defence and prosectution of Grand Duke Henry!
You say that Henry has commited war crimes, but as Cicero said; 'silent enim leges inter arma'- 'laws are silent in time of war', excpetions can be made, and mistakes forgiven.
And you talk in paradox! ' don't allow the lies: vote for me!' surely if the people didn't want lies they most certainly not vote for you.

So don't vote for Emperor Alejandro III; vote for Grand Nomad Lloyd, and the world will still turn and Duetaria will have an empire where the sun never sets.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty Grand duke and Grand Nomad Lloyd

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 pm

"The Grand Duke is an ignorant pig" says Desiree Herlicher,43 from Monte San Alessandro. Although this paper disagrees, the Grand Duke is a WA Delegte and should have certain amount of respect, we must admit he is obstinate. He continues to call Nagadoches, Attay, Greenoland and Monte San Alessandro, Alejandrian states. Well, I've got news for you they are not. You said that the titular ruler of Schlowovia was the ruler of this nations...
1) the titular ruler of Nagadoches is President Robert Jules and it's real ruler is the Democratically elected Congress
2) the titular and de facto ruler of Attay, is Premier Frambolavachov
3) the rulers of Greenoland are His Boronic Majesty Captain Boron and the court of the super-electrons
4)The Head of State of Monte San Alessandro is Grace Patricia II and it's Head of Government is Prime Minister Karl Banos

Lloyd says that we are liers,and yet the Grand Duke publically stated his apologies for doing this mistake-and yet does it again? What is this foolishness? How can we have a WA Delegate who doesn't know the Heads of State or Government of any country, knows no Geography (Grand Duke Henry and Lloyd both believe that these nations were in Schlowovia and yet, they were firt located in the pacific, then moved to Duetaria, and after being banned some went to the Schlowovia for a short period (before returning) while tohers still prefered the humiliation of staying in the Rejected Relms than go to Sclowovia.

Last edited by Grand Duke Henry on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ad hominem attack without provocation on personal dignities)
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty Peadophile Alejandro III

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 pm

I have never even mentioned Nagadoches, Attay, Greenoland and Monte San Alessandro before. Stop making untruthful acusitions
MR. emperor and I shall not imform the forum of what you did to those little shells when they asked you where the toilets where...
To put it bluntly you are the type of candidate up with which I shall not put!
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty A Remark

Post by Grand Duke Henry Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:47 pm

If Emperor Alejandro does not represent those countries, then why does he always speak for them?
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Perhaps he speaks for them because they have no leaders of their own, but perhaps (and this is only an opinion), that they are his 'puppet states', ruled by tryany and injustice, too afraid to speak out against their abhorent leader.
Anyhow, speculations aside,
from hence-forth let our fierce contending nations know
what dire effects from civil discord flow.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty GRAND NOMAD LLOYD'S DEPUTY

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Recently there has been much dispute about who my deputy shall be, some people think it will be Mettenburg and others think that it will be Alejandro, but from the outset I have only had one thought for who my Deputy will be an it is now that I announce with much pride that the most noble and wise, respected universially as the god-father of Duetaria, Chancellor Mettenburg shall be my deputy.

CHEERS AND SHOUTS.

I hope that this has not offended anyone, but Alexandros I Imperator shall be warmly welcomed as a senor member of of my Cabinet, as will anyother competitors and allies.

This has been a long journey for Alejandro, but it has to be said...

" NEVER HAS THERE BEEN A TALE OF SUCH WOE
AS THE ELECTORAL CAMPAIGN OF ALEJANDRO"

though in years to come I do not doubt his ability to become the WA delegete, which is why is toughtful new ideas shall be welcomed wholeheartedly to my cabinet.
But in the end it was the experience of the Chancellor and his ministers that shone through.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty A CAMPAIGN OF LIES!

Post by Alexandros I Imperator Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 pm

"Mr.Lloyd promised us the post of deputy, and fell back on his words. What type of a statesman is this? In this Campaign of lies, I much rather go for President Shortman-at least he is honest. I shall shift my endorsement from the Grand Nomad (who is blatantly merely a puppet of Grand Duke- the Puke- Henry) and his pack of lies to back President Shortman up-maybe his treats both those who support him and those who don't better! What can we expect of Lloyd, when he does this to his allies-well what can he do to his enemies?" asks the spokesman for Monte San Alessandro as the banner LLOYD-LECANDA 2008 is burned by the mob and replaced rapidly with SHPRTMAN-LECANDA MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT 2008.
MONTE SAN ALESSANDRO BACKS SHORTMAN UP TO THE THOUSAND PERCENT.
Alexandros I Imperator
Alexandros I Imperator
Aide

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister Walex Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm

It seems that those rallying behind the experience and wisdom of Shortman is swelling beyond that of the inexperienced and reckless Lloyd!
Prime Minister Walex
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

https://duetaria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty Deputy Dispute

Post by Grand Duke Henry Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:01 am

Count Otto Corsinus von Prittwitz-Berchtold speaks from a gilded armchair to his public on a special news broadcast, Channel One. The statesman sits straight-backed and composed-featured, reading eloquently from a neat brief prepared by himself and Dieter Hochkatzenburg. Several ministers observe from behidn the cameras.

"The facts are these, gentlemen: my Government was promised the position of Delegate on Friday 30 May 2008, at least four days before a like 'promise' was given to Emperor Alexandros/Alejandro III; my visions as WA Delegate, and my goals, are more similar to the campaign promises of Grand Nomad Lloyd than to those of President Shortman; but I shall, and this I promise as a man acquited of abuse of position, watch the ensuing campaign carefully and well, and, should I be impressed more by the speeches and designs of President Shortman, then I shall vote accordingly - but as of this moment, I intend to fully support the Grand Nomad. Good night,and good health," Count Prittwitz-Berchtold finishes his speech and the broadcast ends.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 pm

As grand Nomad Lloyd stands to present his side of the story the news broadcasters and correspondants waited in heart-stopping tension.

"I, Grand Nomad Lloyd, am most greviously sorry for the offense taken by Alexandros I Imperator, it appears he has misunderstood what I have told him. Firstly, I have never promised the place of my deputy to anyone else but Count Otto Corsinus von Prittwitz-Berchtold, this had been desided since the very moment that my campaign began. What I told Alexandros I Imperator was that, if Count Otto Corsinus von Prittwitz-Berchtold desided that he did not want to be my Deputy anymore, he could; this I told him would be more than unlikely. But what I did promise Alexandros I Imperator was that if he voted for me he would be greatfully welcomed into my cabinet as the first minister fro forgein and dominion affairs, which is perhaps one of the most honoured and influential places in the cabinet.
"And as to the comments of King Wake I, I ensure you all that I am most defiantley not reckless, and certianly not inexperienced. Look at the wealth of acts I have suggested and improved, all of which have caused healthy debate and improved the wellbeing of Duetaria. And as for being reckless, well, at least I have the respect to call people be their titles, Alexandros I Imperator. And sence when is a misunderstanding a show recklessness?"

As cheers of understanding are heard from the crowd the waiting media now know thw whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Now they all see Grand Nomad Lloyd as someone who has the expeirence to lead them to great succes and imany victories.
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Consul Clarkeos Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:25 am

Indeed, as i have already declared my support, i must agree. What has Alexandros done for Duetaria. Nothing except create uprorar and scandels. MEanwhile Lloyd, although he ahs faults, has done many impportant things.
Consul Clarkeos
Consul Clarkeos
Aide

Location : Arguing Loudly in the Senate House. WARNING DEMOCRACY AT WORK

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Running For A Better Duetaria - Page 2 Empty Request from the Delegate

Post by Grand Duke Henry Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:34 am

We are now going to continue the campaigns and speeches in the topic The Third Election Campaign. King Wake, if you would be so kind, please lock this page.
Grand Duke Henry
Grand Duke Henry
Duke

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2